9. Simmer this (or this) in a pot on the stove: 3 sprigs evergreen or handful pine needles, 2 cinnamon sticks, 2 Tbsp whole cloves, 2 bay leaves, 2 pieces orange rind, and 2 pieces lemon rind.
8. Light some candles and hang some mistletoe. Find a cute someone to help you.
6. Make some paper snowflakes and hang them in the windows.
5. Finish your holiday shopping--here are some ideas.
4. Watch A Charlie Brown Christmas.
3. Bake some Italian Christmas cookies.
2. Flock your tree.
1. Invite some friends over to share your Winter Wonderland and give a toast to Peace, Love and Joy.